Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Delayed due to unscheduled maitenence...

Hey Everyone (anyone?),

So I'm not sure how many people out there are reading these (probably none judging by the fact that there have been 0 comments, and that's ok), but in the off chance anyone is actually tuning in week to week to see any updates that happen, you may have noticed a startled silence in this space.  Honestly all that means is that things have been busy... I find myself a little overwhelmed as of late...  pinging between frantic spikes and lethargic lulls with very little time criss crossing in between... I could go into detail, but it all amounts to not much more than complaining.. all I can say is that I feel like my life is turned upside down hourly.  I will post more soon, but I just can't really deal right now...

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment